WordPress hands on classroom Training
Next course: Day session in York
(Date & Venue: TBA)
Are you looking for a hands-on WordPress training course? By attending one of our training courses at various locations in North Yorkshire in just one day (10am – 4pm) you’ll be able to:
What you will gain from the course
- Each attendee will be able to create and maintain a WordPress website.
- You will create your own WordPress website and keep the website for further practice during your own time.
- Learn about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and how to apply that to your WordPress site
- You will have an understanding of themes
- You will be able to find and install some popular plugins
WordPress Training – An Introduction to WordPress
- No previous experience is necessary
- The course is hands-on so you will need a tablet or laptop with WIFI
- You will have access to your very own WordPress website
- You can keep all training material provided
- £59 per person (6 places available) includes tea, coffee and lunch.
What we’ll cover
- Welcome 09.30am – tea and coffee
- Introduction and setting up your WordPress website
- Creating, editing and publishing pages and posts
- Changing the theme design
- How to deal with Comments
- Adding additional functionality to your website with plugins
- Working with Social Media
- Search Engine Optimisation
Who runs the course?
Our WordPress training course is based on our four years using and developing on the WordPress platform. We believe WordPress is the best Content Management System (CMS) available and is becoming the most popular.
Our dedicated WordPress trainer is Andy Carne, Andy is qualified Level 4 of the Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector.