WordPress Online Help
Need some live WordPress help working with WordPress?
By the way it’s FREE!
Our WordPress help desk is here to help you learn WordPress, the service is designed to help beginners to more advanced users.
Just ask us what you need help with and we’ll send you a link to a video showing you how, if we don’t have the video already we’ll simply create it especially for you for free.
How it works
You’re helping to build our library, that’s why it’s free
Our service is free as we’re trying to build our online help video library, when you request some help we may need to create a new video explaining the issue you need help with. These videos can usually be used time and time again to help other WordPress users learn WordPress.
How long are the WordPress help desk videos
On average the video is approximately 40 secs long, so we don’t tend to cover more advanced topics such as creating and editing a theme, although we can help is you’re stuck with a project you’ve already started.
WordPress Help Desk common questions
- How do I create a post in WordPress
- How do I SEO a post or a page in WordPress
- How do I create a slideshow in WordPress
- How do I add a contact form to my WordPress website
- What’s the difference between tags and categories
- Installing Plugins in WordPress
- What a Permalinks in WordPress and why are they important